Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A list of 25 facts...about ME.

I saw this on another blog (and in Cosmo Magazine, naturally)
And thought I would give it a whirl...So here I go.

25 facts about Brandie:

1. I was born on an Army base in AZ. So I was literally born an Army Brat :)

2. Being that I was an Army Brat, I lived in Germany for 3 years out of my life. I don't remember a lot of Germany, but I can remember some small things, like the playground.

3. I absolutely adore the Harry Potter series of Books AND Movies. My favorite Book is 'The Goblet of Fire' and my favorite Movie is "The Order of the Phoenix"

4. I was told I had a less than 5% chance of having children. By 2 different doctors.
HA! My 4 year old proved them wrong!

5. I love rain. The more rain the better! How I ended up in the driest state in the country, is way beyond me.

6. At the ripe old age of 19, I had already owned my "Dream Car"
A 2000 Volkswagen New Beetle.
Man, I loved that Car....One day I will own another one!

7. I have a tattoo that I'd really rather I didn't have. I got it when I was 19 years old, and in a not-so-great relationship. It will be covered up eventually.
Though, the guy does have a purple star on him because of me...so I'd say we're even :)

8. I have about a million different ideas in my head as far as crafts go.....but I dont have the time or money to actually DO them. One day, ONE FREAKING DAY!!

9. I get bored in jobs easily...I wish I didnt. The longest I've been in one job is almost 5 years.
I want to find my 'forever job' Soon, please.

10. I would be lost without my cell phone. My whole life is in that thing. And now that I have a Smartphone, and I can read books on it...I never go anywhere without it!

11. One of my best friends lives 500 miles away and I've ever only met her in person ONE time. Yes, she is an 'internet friend'. We are sole mates, and I cant imagine NOT talking to her everyday like I do. Love ya Marlana!

12. Speaking of friends. When I was pregnant with my son, I joined the "What to Expect when you're Expecting" website. (WTE). I have met the most awesome group of women there, and we have all talked for over 5 years now. We have all migrated from the WTE website, to Facebook, where we have a very active group! I have met 4 of the women, and would love to meet more!

13. My Mom set my husband and I up on a 'blind date' kind of. I didnt expect things to really go far with us. Well...a Kid and 4 years of marriage later....I would say things are working out :)

14. I have little to no patience. Why anyone saw me fit to raise a child is beyond me. I do love my son with everything I am, but my husband has to remind me many times to calm down, and let it go. I wish you could buy patience at the store...OH wait you can...its called WINE.

15. Im a wannabe baker. My friend Marlana has a killer (and super easy) bread recipe that I can make really well! Oh, and I can bake a mean chocolate chip cookie too ;)

16. I procrastinate...its ridiculous. This blog post alone has already taken me almost 2 hours, and im only on #16!!

17. I hold grudges for a long time. A really long time. I dont always show it, and I can be very nice to someone that I hold a grudge to. But in my head I'm being VERY mean.
Is that Two-Faced? Nope, I call it being civil :)

18. I dont know what my REAL hair color is. Sure, its probably the shade of my eyebrows, but I dont know that for sure. I've been dying my hair since I was 10. Currently its a reddish brown color

19. I have a weird/gross sense of humor. I think the strangest things are funny. And poop and fart jokes are not lost on me. Of course being the only female in a house of boys will do that to a girl.

20. I got an "Industrial Piercing" in the top of my right ear in December. 8 months later, it still hurts, and is very finicky. If I take it out and it closes up, I will NOT get it re-pierced....most painful thing I've ever done.

21. When I was younger, I would have Ballet Class, then change into my Softball uniform and go to Softball practice/games. I truly believed the dance classed helped me play ball better!!

22. When I started this blog, I didnt think I would get anyone really reading it...It was for my own amusement. Yesterday I had my top views at 37.

23. Dark Chocolate is my weakness.

24. Thinking of 25 things about myself has been so freaking hard, so Im kind of pulling at thin air here trying to find more to say.

25. I want one more kid. Just one more, preferably a girl, then im done. Tie me up Docs.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment