Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Sister!


My awesome, wonderful, OLDER sister, had her first 29th Birthday a few days ago.
I do have to rub it in that shes older than me....we wont mention by how much ;)

But I had ordered those keys I had talked about, and had some major plans with them. Then out of the blue, I had this idea:

Spray painted the keys black, then put them in a starburst shape around a heart.
Each key represents someone in our family.
Get it?
We hold keys to her heart? She....is...the heart?....anyone?
They didnt either..
It was my way of being sentimental and saying I love my sister.
Even though she can be a turd sometimes.
and bossy
....and...
haha just kidding sister!

Anyway, Happy Birthday to my Amazing OLDER (just incase you didnt see it the first time)
Sister, Amanda.
Love you, Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment