Friday, October 28, 2011

Going Apple Crisp Batty over here!

I haven't done a whole lot of Halloween Crafts here latley, besides the carving of the pumpkins.

Why?
Good Questions.
Lack of desire to do them?

Maybe I'm just Halloween-d out.

But I did manage to do this fun project

Its a bat!
See it?   The hands are the wings?
We had fun doing it...but I didnt get step by step pictures...sorry lol



I will leave you with my apple crisp recipe though :)
Freaking DELICIOUS.

5-6 large green apples

1 tsp lemon juice

3/4 cup regular sugar

2 tbsp cinnamon

2 tbsp of melted butter

... mix that in with the apples

Spread the apples in a pie dish, or a baking dish of some sort

then mix, 2 cups rolled or quick oats, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tbsp cinnamon, a stick of butter (or 4 tbsp)

to drizzle on top

if you want, you can also sprinkle a small handful of brown sugar on top for that extra crunch and

 sweetness!

bake on 350 for 25-30 mins until the oatmeal is crispy and the apples can be poked with a fork 

easily.







No comments:

Post a Comment