Thursday, July 21, 2011

First Follower!

Got my first follower today! Thanks Marlana!

For the past few days I've been scouring different blogs, trying to find some inspiration for new craft ideas. I have infact found quite a few, and I have also found a really neat site that I have enjoyed using!
Abbi from over at ten7six introduced it to me.
The website is called Pintrest. You get a button for your tool bar, and whenever you find something online you would like to remember, you 'pin it' then it gets saved on the website, and you can go back and look at it later. Its been a true lifesaver! Thanks Abbi! (Im not getting paid to promote the site, I just thought it was REALLY cool!)

Im off to save the world, er, I mean...find inspiration. Now if only this pesky thing called WORK wouldnt get in the way of my creativity! ha!

Edit: We're up to 4 followers! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment