Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm Back!

 “Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.” - Albus Dumbledore

Right.  Now that I have my Harry Potter Nerd-ness out of the way, I can get on to my post! ha!

Been busy. With? Work. Crafts. Knitting...

Wha???
Yes. Knitting.

But not any of that 'silly' needle knitting...Im talking LOOM Knitting!
I'm addicted, folks.
Its hardcore knitting time around my house.

Infact, I've opened up an etsy shop to sell some of my awesome creations!
I even do Made-to-Order hats.
Oooo, Fancy.

So here is my official Etsy shop...
Are you ready for this awesomeness?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/brandiewhy

So, look, shop, buy, order.

Christmas is right around the corner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment